Web Application Testing
Web application testing is a software testing technique used to examine the entire application or website for potential bugs if any and helps to stay away from software defects. Moreover, the web is one of the most needed things to communicate with the entire world over the internet today. So, web app testing is crucial in the web development process to prevent bugs before it has taken to real-time users.
The Eminence Technology solutions offer functional testing such as:
- Functional Testing
- Usability Testing
- Compatibility testing
- Performance Testing
- Security testing
Why we need web application testing?
- Our testers are available with extensive technical knowledge to do manual as well as automation testing for Web, Mobile, APIs, etc.
- Following UI/UX testing and Cross-browser testing.
- Providing valuable feedback to the developers whenever necessary and we guide them to improve the web applications.
- At TETS, we provide an extensive array of testing for both static and dynamic websites or applications.
- Clean and clear status reporting.
- We offer compatibility checks, i.e. whether the web application is compatible with all devices such as laptops, mobile phones, tablets, iPhones, etc.
- Writing effective test cases to find the defects promptly.
- Experience in web application testing across different domains such as Healthcare, e-commerce, manufacturing, logistics, telecom, and many more.
- Ability to predict significant test metrics
Our Life Cycle of Web Application Testing:
A life cycle (Web application testing) refers to the sequential steps that have to be executed to ensure the quality and performance of applications.
Requirement analysis – Our dedicated team will gather and analyze the client’s requirements accurately.
Test plan creation – We properly then create the test plan for the collected requirements of applications.
Resource allocation – After the test plan creation, our team will allocate the resources for testing processes.
Test Execution – With client specification, our testing team will execute the test on various devices, browsers and platforms, etc.
Monitoring – We monitor the entire testing process whether it is functioning correctly or not.
Bug tracking and fixation – We perform bug fixation if any, at this step.
Evaluation – We evaluate and intimate the client regarding every step of the testing process.
Test Completion – Here the test will complete and the application sends to the next stage of web development..