Why Penetration Testing?
Penetration testing is designed to evaluate security before an attacker exploits the system. Penetration testing tools simulate the attack to discover and exploit security gaps that could lead to the loss of valuable information. By exploiting security vulnerabilities, penetration testing helps you determine how to mitigate and protect valuable business data from future cyber-attacks. A proper security testing framework deals with validation across all layers of an application. The process starts with analysis and evaluation of the security of the infrastructure of the application it moves further covering the network, database and application layers.
The basic security concepts are:
Web Application Security
Now a day’s online transactions are increasing, security testing on the web applications is one of the most important things to be carried out. The security testing is will be carried out once the system is in place. Web application security testing is the process of testing, analyzing and reporting on the security issues of a Web application. It is the process of protecting web applications/websites against different security threats that exploit vulnerabilities in an application’s code.
Some of the vulnerabilities:
- SQL Injection
- Cross-site Scripting
- Remote File Inclusion
- Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Denial of Service
- File Inclusion
- Authentication Bypass or Broken Authentication
Why TETS @Security Testing Services:
- Identification of vulnerabilities OWASP top 10.
- Early detection of the vulnerabilities for the reduced risk.
- Comprehensive reporting.
- Testing focused on business priorities.
- Comprehensive repository for quick fixing of the issues.
- Latest tools in open source and commercial.
- Security check in the application development.