Test Automation Pyramid
Application program interface (API) acts as an intermediary between the data layer and presentation layer of a system or an application. I.e. it allows two layers or applications to communicate with each other.
API testing involves application programming interfaces directly and to check if they produce expected functionality, reliability, security, and performance. It helps to improve the efficiency of the testing strategy as a whole in software development. Therefore, API testing becomes a cakewalk and popular among the QA & Development teams. We at TETS, provide you with the efficient API testing services for all type of business applications over the decades of experience.
Why we need API testing?
- API testing provides more prominence on testing of business logic, data responses, security, and performance issues.
- It leads to various benefits such as earlier testing and maintenance, faster time to resolution, speed and coverage of testing.
Why API testing @ TETS?
- We run tests on with different loads to process real-world data virtualized infrastructure and real browsers
- Providing efficient automation tools to help validate and verify User Interfaces, APIs, and databases
- Cost-effective testing services
Frequently asked questions
What are main differences between API and web services?.